ISO China C Shape Steel Purlin
|FOB Price:||US $10-50 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Meters||US $10-50/ Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ZYYX
- Standard: ISO9001:2008
- Forming: Cold Roll Forming
- Member: Steel Beam
- Carbon Structural Steel: Q235
- Machine Color: Made-to-Order
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Delivery Time: About 50days
- Length: Cut to Length
- Yield Strength(MPa): 235 -345
- Specification: CE SGS BV
- HS Code: 84552210
- Type: Light Section Steel
- Trademark: Carbon Structural Steel, Zhongyuan
- Connection Form: Bolt Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: Cold Forming Sectional Steel
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Structural Roofing, Frame Part
- Brand Name: Zhongyuan
- Forming Type: Cold Roll Forming
- Certificate: ISO
- Material Thickness: 1.5 -3.0mm
- Mini Order: Accept
- Origin: China
The C-shaped & Z-shape purlines have excellent anti-bending property and are easy to install. They are widely used as the supporter of roof and wall in large-scale and mid-scale construction, such as factory, warehouse, garage, exhibition center, cinema, theatre, garden and so on.
1. In the construction industry, purlins provide an ideal and solid support for an unlimited range of walls and roofs.
2. The standardized c and z purlins provide a solid and mechanically balanced framework which is easy to fix to the skeletal structure of the building.
3. The base steel for the c and z purlins is a high-grade, hot-galvanized structural steel.
4. In practice, the optimum use of c and z purlins is determined by the following factors:
A) the manner in which they are mounted.
B) The type of roof and wall cladding.
C) The c/c or z/z spacing of the purlins.
D) The wind and snow loads.
2. Quality by Zhongyaun
Zhongyuan is certified according to the standards ISO 9001: 2008 and EN982: 2008, EN ISO12100-1: 2003, EN ISO 14121-1: 2007.
|Material||Type||galvanized steel sheet|
|Yield strength(mpa)||235 -345|